Relay protection and emergency control system with command transmission
PKUS SKO is the teleprotection equipment for command transmission via digital channels.
- Teleprotection command transmission via telecom networks (SDH/PDH, MPLS, etc.) with C37.94 and E1 interfaces or direct optical fibers (the distance of up to 240 km, the distance may be increased using optical amplifiers) or CWDM/DWDM systems or radio links.
PKU SKO features
- Up to 16 transmitted and up to 16 received commands,
- User configurable data rate for command transfer (min. 64 kbps, max. 1984 kbps; up to 8 commands at 64 kbps),
- 4.5 ms transmission time at 64 kbps (Dependability of 10-4 and Security of 10-30 in worst case),
- Dual line interface (on request): two electrical E1 (HDB3, G.704) or two optical E1 (CMI, G.704) / C37.94,
- Optical interfaces with SFP transceivers,
- Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications via direct optical fibers and communication networks,
- Up to 6 independent duplex links in point-to-multipoint applications via communication networks with cross connection on time slot level of E1,
- Normal and Inverse T-operation for a protection of power lines with T-offs,
- Seamless 1+1 path (primary and secondary paths) protection with switchover time of 0 ms,
- Cyclic (configurable) and Manual (activated by User Interface Program PKUSConvereter) Loop test,
- Addressing facility preventing unwanted operation due to accidental channel crossovers in telecom network,
- Compatible with PKUS SR24 Teleprotection equipment with Control and monitoring panel on channel level,
- Integrated nonvolatile and not editable event recorder for transmitted and received command, alarms and user manipulations with 1 ms time stamps from internal Real Time Clock,
- Optional synchronization of Real Time Clock from IRIG-B input,
- Upload, text and graphical display of all events recoded in PKUS SKO,
- All events can be saved to not editable file or COMTRADE file,
- IEC 60870-5-101, IEC 60870-5-104, IEC 61850 and SNMP for SCADA,
Transmission time, dependability and security comply with or exceed the requirements of IEC 60834-1 “Teleprotection equipment of power systems. Performance and testing. Part 1. Command systems”,
PKUS SKO complies with or exceeds the requirements of Russian and international EMC standards,
Compact case with a height of 1U=44.45 mm for installation on 19-inches frame.